Swingapp series (the “Apps”) simplify your life managements by filtering and prioritizing, messages, calendar events and people most relevant to you, and reminding you to prevent missing schedule or forgetting appointments. The Apps aims to offer efficient life management and qualified contents.
For purposes of this Policy, “User’s Information” means information that identifies users, history of actions on communication services and other information created or accumulated in relation to user or users devices, which shall be collected by the Company pursuant to this Policy.
User’s Information collected by the Company includes the following and may be transferred under encryption to and safely stored in servers under the Company’s management for purposes outlined in Section 2.
* User’s name
* User’s e-mail address
* User’s information registered in external services such as iCloud (iCloud mail, iCloud calendar or Reminder), Google (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Tasks), Yahoo.com, Outlook, other IMAP based third party e-mail services and Twitter (nickname, phone number, e-mail address, time zone, etc.)
* User’s contact list (nickname, phone number, e-mail address, etc.), such as：
- Mobile phone contact list;
- iCloud contact list;
- Google contact list;
- Yahoo contact list;
- Outlook contact list;
- IMAP based contact list;
- Twitter following & follower list
* Message history and messaging contact list, such as：
- iCloud mail;
- Gmail & Google Talk;
- Outlook mail;
- Yahoo.com mail;
- IMAP based third party e-mail services;
- Twitter direct message
* Calendar and schedule information recorded in iCloud Calendar, Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Facebook Calendar and other Caldav based third party services.
* Mobile phone call history and contact list
* User’s geo-location information
* The Services may require linking with external services such as iCloud (iCloud mail, iCloud calendar, Reminder), Google (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Tasks), and Yahoo.com, Outlook, Twitter, Facebook or other third party IMAP/Caldav services.
For the purpose of improving user experience of the Services, the user’s cookies may be collected in order to understand the number of visits to the Services and how the Services are used.
* Device Information
The Company may collect user’s device information such as OS, UID, UDID, device name, etc. for the purpose of making sure a proper usage of the Services by the user and preventing inappropriate usage of the user account by a third party.
The User’s Information may be used for the following purposes:
(1) Provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the Services, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Services, identification of individuals and computation of use fees;
(2) Providing more practical and satisfying contents by eliminating information which is impractical and less relevant to the users.
(3) Making statistic data regarding use of the Services;
(4) Guidance or response to inquiries relating to the Services;
(5) Addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Services (the “Rules”);
(6) Notice of any modification to the Rules; and
(7) Other purposes incidental to the foregoing.
3.1 Unless required by the Personal Information Protection Act or other applicable laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide to any third party personal information contained in the User’s Information without the prior consent of the user, unless:
(1) The Company authorizes such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the Services;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) The Company is required to cooperate with state or local governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the user must be obtained; and
3.2 In addition to the foregoing, the Company may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated, or otherwise non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did).
Upon request from the user to disclose its personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act, the Company shall, without delay, disclose to the user such information after confirming its identity (or notify it of the non-existence of such personal information), to the extent required to do so pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
5.1 If the Company is required by the user to (1) correct the content of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act because such information is false, or (2) suspend use of personal information because such information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of the use previously made public, or has been collected in a fraudulent or otherwise illicit manner, then the Company shall, without delay, conduct an appropriate investigation after confirming the requesting party’s identity, and based upon the results, correct the content or suspend the use of such personal information, and notify the party to that effect. The user shall also be notified of any determination, if applicable, not to correct or suspend the use of such information, together with the justification for such determination.
5.2 In the event that the Company is required by the user to delete its personal information and has determined that it is necessary to accept such request, the Company shall delete such personal information confirming the requesting party’s identity and shall notify the party to that effect.
5.3 Should the Company not be obligated to correct, or suspend use of, information pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations, the preceding paragraphs shall not apply.
The data created under the parent login can be carried across apps and device if you login using the parent account. If you login using another account, you create a new account and previous data can not be carried across to the new account.
In this application the account is created using the credentials provided at first login. Data associated with this account can not be linked with data for another account, which was created with different initial credentials. Linking data of multiple addresses requires you to link the addresses within the application under a single account.
Users can also permanently delete their account. A user account can be deleted by going to the settings tab on the application and pressing the Delete Account button. Users should use caution when deleting their account. Account deletion is not reversible and all of the data associated with the deleted user account will be deleted from our servers immediately.
When you use the apps on a new device you can use your existing account. You must login using the parent account you entered when you first started using the apps. If you use another account the apps will not transfer your data, but will create a new account for you.
Any suggestions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries on the handling of the User’s Information must be submitted by email to: info[at]swigmail.co
The Company uses reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect the information it collects from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, and to ensure that the information it processes is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it uses the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Users who believe that their interaction with the Services is no longer secure should contact the Company immediately.
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Because we want to improve our Services by better understanding your experience, we do not change our behavior based on a web browser's Do Not Track signal.
Updated on: October 20, 2016
Updated on: February 18, 2016
Updated on: December 14, 2015